Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Completing your Colorscapes...

Thank you to everyone who has sent me their colors capes  -as of right now, I have replied to all of the colors capes I have received at the address pakgurujonthon@gmail.com (which means that you should check your email - if you haven't received a response from me, it means I didn't receive your email...and if you DID receive a response from me, you may have some more work to do! But before you do that, read on...)

There were a couple of common problems I noticed, and want to address.  Please make sure that your Colorscape meets all of the following expectations:

1)  It should contain the words for the objects you are labeling - NOT the colors for those objects!  No color words should appear on your image.
2)  The words should be hidden.  If they are very easy to see, please try again.  You might have to draw them in and then scan your image to make this work.  Please note that this was what I wanted you to do all along - so being lazy and just grabbing a picture off of google images or your camera maybe wasn't as easy a way out as you originally thought. =O
3)  Please save your file as a .pdf, and make the file name your name, i.e. "Rizka.pdf."
4)  If you have a bunch of white space or advertisements on your image, please crop them out of save your picture using a different program.
5)  In your email, don't forget to include your name AND your unit.  It is taking me a long time to check my grade book to figure out what units you are all in.  You should always include your name and unit number on all work that you submit to me (or any teacher).

And with all that said, good luck.  I hope to receive all of your documents by Saturday night if at all possible, so that I can spend Sunday afternoon (**after our perpisahan/party?!?) grading them!

Oh yeah...and here are some examples of really impressive projects (there were many - these are just a few!) that you can review as examples:

With her bubbled, hidden words, Ami has defined the style I was looking for!

This pastoral scene was created by talented artist Noviyanti!

The very impressive mesjid Baiturrahman, as depicted by Hayatur Rahmi!

Rizka Aulia's drawing of a room contains many hidden vocabulary treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment